Saturday, April 10, 2010

Once Upon a Mattress...



I had the marvelous wonderful amazing opportunity to play the part of Lady Larken in Once Upon a Mattress. Can I just say AWESOME?! Seriously. I've found my calling in life: musical theater. The show was SO much fun, and I met a whole bunch of new people that are now like my bestest buddies. Everyone who wasn't in the show should be jealous. Yeah, you know who you are :) Anyway!! It was such a fun experience. And to the cast: I LOVE YOU ALL!! :D



Utah State's Musical Theater Group
presents
Once Upon a Mattres
April 2 & 3, 2010

Directed by: Karlee Heaps

Minstrel: Bryce Wood
Prologue Prince: Steven Freestone
Prologue Queen: Amber Jensen
Prologue Princess: Erika Keller
Wizard: Eric Brown
Princess No. 12 and Kitchen Wench: Millie Struve
Lady Rowena: Becca Gee
Lady Merrill: Maren Comendant
Lady Lucille: Melanie Kirschbaum
Lady Larken: Lindsay Parkin
Prince Dauntless: Paul Dattage
Queen Aggravain: Susan Ballif
Sir Studley: Jarod Jensen
Sir Wyatt: Adam Earl
Sir Luce: Michael Haycock
King Sextimus the Silent: Michael Phipps
Jester: Ginny Sites
Princess Winnifred: Gwendolyn Dattage
Sir Harry: Jake Knight
Lady Beatrice and Nightingale: Mikelle Memmott
Lady Mabelle: Sarah Knudson
Emily Marbles: Machaela Watson
Delilah Mink: Harmony Byam
Lucy Henley: Caitlin Willey
June Henley: Emily Daniels


Thanks to everyone who made this happen. It was a great show and I loved every minute of it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment