Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Peace Come Over You



I've been feeling the need to post this somewhere.... I have been incredibly lucky to be blessed with the friends that I have, two in specific in the last few days. Without them I don't think I would have had the stamina or courage to overcome some lasting fears.

First, there's
Stacie Maughan.



Stacie is so amazing. Even though we spend most of our time beating up on each other, I like to think of it as a term of endearment, if you will. She is fun, encouraging, and she listens to me like no one else. She is so easy to talk to about anything and everything. Since we are in the same major we always have a lot to talk about. Whenever I'm having a hard day, she always knows exactly what to say to make me smile, even when I don't feel like doing so. She has helped me to become a better person and I am so blessed.


And I couldn't do a thankful blog post without mentioning the amazing
Jared Honda.


How do I even begin to describe Jared? Jared is on of the most amazing people I have ever had the privilege of meeting. He is such an incredible friend. It amazes me how ridiculously selfless he is, no matter the circumstance. He is so understanding and encouraging and I can't thank him enough for that. Aside from his incredible thoughtfulness, Jared is just plain fun. You'll never meet an Elder's Quorum President as "too cool for the job" as he is. I always have a good time when he's around. Jared is a wonderful person and I am blessed every day by his friendship.

So there you go. There are many others on the list of people I am thankful for, but these two have really made a difference in the last few days.They have helped me to see the silver lining. I couldn't have done it without them and now I will truly reap the blessings I have received from their support and friendship. I truly feel at peace.

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment