Monday, February 27, 2012

Stressing just a little bit

So I was sitting here thinking about what I want to talk about... and I'm feeling stressed so I think I'll talk about that.

Life is kind of ridiculous right now. Let me just make a list of all the things I have to worry about right now:

  • Studio project (design a restaurant... due in a week... plus our huge project to finish out the semester after Spring Break)
  • Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog (yes I'm in a show)
  • Humans vs. Zombies (I'm a Death Captain so I have more responsibility than normal)
  • Finding an internship for the summer (hopefully in New York)
  • Finishing my interior design portfolio
  • San Francisco (Spring Break trip... granted it's fun but I still have to plan stuff)
  • Fall 2012 schedule (so I can, you know, make sure I graduate)
  • Ward Choir (having enough time to meet and find songs and stuff)
  • Work (finding time to do so and work around school and internship)
  • Garrett (he comes home in June and I'll most likely be in NY or something)
I think that's all... but yes. I'm stressing out a lot. I have SO much going on all the time and so many responsibilities that I might just explode. Hopefully I'll survive the next five months or so. Blech. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment